Life Hacks : Gift Wrapping Ideas
Why waste your precious time lining up in the mall to get Christmas presents, when you can make creative and wonderful gifts at home?
Avoid the holiday rush and start enjoying the holiday spirit! With these crafty gift-wrapping ideas, now you can now take the stress out of Christmas gift-giving.
What You Need:
White, Silver, and Gold Metallic Markers
1. Take out your black cartolina and cut it according to the size of your gift using a pair of scissors.
2. Next, using your white, silver, and gold metallic markers, write an attractive yuletide greeting or doodle a cheerful Christmas art in your wrapper. Let you imagination take over for a more wonderful design.
3. Wrap your gift with the cartolina using double-sided tape instead of regular tape to keep everything nice and neat.
Now you have a cool and affordable personalized wrapper that's sure to make your loved one smile this yuletide season. Customize your doodles depending on the occasion and use this crafty idea all year round!
What You Need:
Kraft Paper or Pattern Paper
Assorted Christmas-designed Stamps
Stamp pad (Red, Violet, and Black)
1. Stamp Christmas-inspired designs all over your kraft paper. If you have letter stamps, try writing holiday shout-outs too for a more customized feel. Remember, the more stamps you put, the merrier it would look!
2. When you're done, take the present you'd like to send and wrap it using a pair of scissors, double-sided tape, and your personally designed kraft paper.
3. Add a lovely bow or ribbon for a pop of color.
Give your wrapper a lovely monochromatic look by stamping with just one color, and matching it with a bow and card of the same hue. Just Add a Bow and a Card (no wrapping needed).
Now that you know the step-by-step process in wrapping your gifts creatively this Christmas, why don't you try out crafting personalized gifts too? Check out these amazing gift ideas for customized accessories perfect for your family, colleagues, and friends!
Send out a stylish and interesting gift to your co-workers and friends by putting indoor plants in bright and colorful mugs and bowls.
CANDIES & COOKIES
The wonderful season of giving deserves only the sweetest gift. Spruce up small glass containers with washi tape, paper straws, and funny eyes to give the little ones an adorable treat.
Be sure to glam up for the series of gatherings this Christmas. Put lipstick, nail polish, and earrings in an equally appealing colorful jar with doilies decorated on them.
Make simple notebooks stand out from the bunch! Add inspirational quotes, creative doodles, or a mix of both to the covers of your journals using colorful markers.
Make your celebrations merrier by getting yourself or your loved ones a Digital Connector as a gift! Visit any of the Globe Gen 3 stores in SM City North EDSA, Greenbelt 4, SM Megamall, CDO Limketkai, and Ayala Center Cebu to see the hottest gift deals from Globe!