Think You Have What It Takes To Bring Your Own Music To The World Stage?
Thanks to Elements Music Camp, now is your chance
Music is a part of everyone’s life. We were sung lullabies as babies, learned our ABCs through rhymes and pass the time between bus stops with a carefully curated playlist on loop. But while we all listen and have our favorites, music doesn’t call everyone—it’s not something you can just pick up and charge into the future with.
But if you think you’ve been called and you have the passion, talent and experience, then there should be no reason not to answer. After all, why give up the chance of a masterclass and the opportunity to collaborate with local and international music heavyweights?
Think you’re music's next big thing? Think you have the originality, material and drive that's necessary to succeed in music? Now is the time to take your chance and apply to the Elements Music Camp, armed with nothing but your own music and a solid dream for your future.
What’s in store for camp finalists?
1. The experience of a lifetime to grow their brand by creating music content in and after the camp
2. A chance to showcase their music on Globe's associated platform, Spotify, the country's biggest ad-supported streaming service
3. Mentorship under some of the biggest names in Philippine music:
4. And the opportunity to work and collaborate on their already-arranged music with the international who's-who of music, namely—
6-time Grammy Award-winning Music Producer
Has collaborated with the likes of U2, The Rolling Stones, The Killers, Dave Matthews Band, Talking Heads, Counting Crows, Jason Mraz and 30 Seconds to Mars, as well as Asian artists Noah, Iwan Fals, Geisha, Sland, Slot Machine and The Sam Willows
Ernest Tuo Clark
SVP of Def Jam Records, 7-time Grammy Nominee
Has worked with the likes of John Legend, Big Sean, Justin Beiber, Ludacris, Nicki Minaj and Rihanna
1. Aged 21 – 35 years old
2. A Philippine resident, is of Filipino descent or is a Filipino citizen
3. Writes, sings and owns original and unpublished music
4. Unsigned and untied to any label (distribution, management and publishing contracts are acceptable)
Duration of Application
July 5 to July 31, 2018
First, listen up. This camp isn't for newbies who want to try their luck and think they can get by with a smile, wink and the ability to sing in tune. The Elements Music Camp is a platform for musicians who have had years of experience and have dedicated hundreds of man hours to their craft. So if you think you fit the description, then all you need to do is prepare the following, create a Google account and click over here to get the application process started:
1. One (1) to two (2) song/s in English
2. One (1) to two (2) live video/s of the submitted song/s
- A live performance video for each song must also be submitted. The video must include a brief introduction and explanation of the song and its creation and production process.
3. MP3 file per submitted song
4. Lyrics per submitted song
If you experience any trouble, send an email to [email protected]
So, what're you waiting for? The clock is officially ticking. Click here now and get your musical journey on an overdrive.