Cop Jennifer Lawrence’s Most Memorable Looks from Passengers
Apparently not even outer space has room for bad hair days and a lame fashion sense
Highly anticipated sci-fi film Passengers had a lot of people talking in 2016. To start, it brought together possibly two of Hollywood’s most charming actors: Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt.
On an expedition to another planet, Aurora Lane (Lawrence) and Jim Preston (Pratt) find themselves in a sleep chamber with thousands of other passengers and that they’ve woken up 90 years too soon. The film masterfully written by Jon Spaihts offers more than a space travel adventure with a side of romance. There was the stunning production design, the undeniable chemistry of Lawrence and Pratt, and the unexpected dimension of the two characters’ relationships…and oh, we just couldn’t stop talking about Jennifer Lawrence’s gorgeous looks in the movie.
Keep scrolling to check out how you can cop her most memorable looks from Passengers!
The Wavy Long Bob
1. When you can, get a head start with your hairstyling in the shower. (4) Voluminous Shampoo by RAHUA, P1809
2. Work a pea-sized amount of styling cream into damp hair. Give it time to set. (2) Curve Curl Perfecting Creme by OSCAR BLANDI, P1,273
3. Curl random sections with a large barrel curling iron. (1) 28mm Hair Curling Iron Ceramic Hair Curler on Lazada.com.ph, P1,099
4. Lock your style in with wave spray. (4) Wave Spray by OUAI, P1,502
Aurora’s Out-Of-This-World Date Night Ensemble
1. Halter Neck Dress by MANGO, P795
2. Bodycon Dress by MISSGUIDED, P839
3. Cut-In Rib Dress by SOMETHING BORROWED, P1,099
4. Spaghetti Strap Halter Dress by SUSTO MANILA, P449.50
6. Gold Trim Court Shoes by MISSGUIDED, P1,719
7. Ankle-Strap Heels by ALDO, P4,895
8. Stiletto Heels by PUBLIC DESIRE, P1,649
Delicate Reverse Cat Eye
1. Use brow powder (or the wax-and-powder combo) to achieve a natural finish when filling in your eyebrows. (3) Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit in 01 Light by BENEFIT COSMETICS, P1800
2. Apply highlighter beneath the arches of your eyebrows and make sure to blend to avoid streaking. (1) Brow Highlighting Pencil by SIGMA BEAUTY, P670
3. Trace your lower lash line working your way out to the corner of your eye. Extend slightly to create the cat-eye flick. (4) Olivia Palermo x Ciate London Smoked Out Gel Kohl Liner by CIATÉ LONDON, P838
4. Finish your look with some blush on the apples of your cheeks and little lip gloss. (2-5) Love Flush Blush in Love Hangover by TOO FACED, P1541