It’s A Girl Thing: Educate, Inspire & Empower
Bringing passion to life
A few decades ago, it was illegal for women to vote, work and acquire some levels of education. It’s a disgrace to think about now, but that’s just the way things were before. And when you consider how things actually began to change, it’s amazing to think about how far we women have come—and how unwilling we are to stop pushing forward.
It’s A Girl Thing, brought to you by Branded and Globe Live, is all about educating, inspiring and empowering young girls. Launched in Singapore to critical and fan acclaim, the next stop is none other than our very own Manila.
We already know you want in. And we're going to tell you exactly how you can join in on the fun.
Get a chance to meet and greet @NiomiSmart, @missremiashten, @janinavela, @AbbyAsistio, @BethanyMota, @DJBDonna, @KianaVee, and @heyimrenee!
1. Tweet @enjoyGLOBE and tag the #ItsAGirlThing artist you want to meet and tell us why she’s your girl goal with the hashtags #DoItDiferent & #GlobeIAGT to join the contest.
2. Participants with the best answers will win a pair of meet and greet passes, as well as live show passes.
3. Post your entries on Twitter or Instagram.
4. Set your account to public so we can see your entry.
5. Deadline of entries is November 15, 11:59 PM. Winners will be announced on November 16 via @enjoyGLOBE on Twitter.
6. Winners must claim their tickets at The Globe Tower in BGC on November 17.
Need more inspiration? Read and click on for our very own #GirlGoals.
It’s A Girl Thing kicks off on November 18, 2017 at the Globe Iconic Store, Bonifacio High Street Amphitheatre. Listen to, meet and speak with international and local artists who have led the way for women in everything from music, entertainment, beauty and lifestyle.
Learn more about how you can join in here.